KNBC covid-19 day tour policy - January 1, 2023
As we move into the endemic phase of COVID-19, we continue to follow local Public Health recommendations for how to isolate if testing positive or what to do if you are in contact with somebody who has tested positive. Please download and read this document if you are unsure.
KNBC will be following these guidelines:
- The tour leader will specify the ride size
- All participants are to adhere to the current Provincial and Public Health COVID-19 restrictions
- All participants must have an active KNBC membership
- Picnic lunches are preferred as restaurant capacity may be restricted
- Jurisdictions may require proof of vaccination and masks before entering restaurants.
- Single file riding is recommended. (Quebec has mandated single file only)
- All riders should bring a mask, hand sanitizer, and sufficient water
Contact the club President if you have any questions - president(at)knbc.ca