Kanata-Nepean Bicycle Club - Membership Form
Welcome to those joining for the first time and welcome back to all returning members!
Click here to read a letter
from our president, explaining member benefits and the application process.
In order to join the Kanata-Nepean Bicycle Club (KNBC), you will need to:
- Click on this link to the club application form, fill it out and print it;
- Click on this link to the insurance waiver form and print it; then
- Sign and date both documents.
- You can also scan the completed application and waiver and email them to: email@example.com
- For emailed applications, you can pay by e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the application form and the waiver along with the membership fee (see below) to the membership director at
KNBC Membership Director
13 Still Water Dr
NEPEAN, ON K2H 5J9
The membership fee for 2017 is $40 for new members and $35 for returning members.
This includes liability insurance arranged through a private insurer. Note: You can pay by cash, cheque or send an e-transfer to: email@example.com